A central function of the software is the fully automated generation and plotting of plans for production and the building site. Various versions of the plan are available based on the location of the precast unit. These may vary in appearance in view of the specific information requirements regarding the respective precast units.
A production plan generally contains the following standard information:
1. Views of the precast unit with dimension lines for measurement/positioning of openings, built-in parts and reinforcements
2. List of built-in parts used in the structural component
3. List of reinforcement positions used with respective position numbers on the list and reinforcement ridges in the views
4. Drawings of all bending dies used in the structural component
5. Key with information about the accompanying order (order number, address details etc.)
6. Structural component number
7. Weight of structural component
8. Surface area of the structural component (wall and ceiling)
9. Volume/Grade of concrete
10. Concrete cover
11. Grade of steel
12. Additional freely definable information (detailed drawings, notes, references etc.)
13. Fully associative cross-sections through the structural component (incl. visualisation of reinforcements and dimensioning)
The layout plan for the construction site is also generated fully automatically. The program calculates the appropriate paper format on the basis of project size, preset scale and the paper formats available in the plotter. The layout plan is then generated in accordance with the preset program configuration parameters.
The following information is available here:
1. A top view of the floor showing the position of all structural components as well as complete floor plan dimensioning
2. A steel schedule incl. bending diagrams for on-site reinforcements
3. A 3D view of the model
4. Key with information about the associated order (order number, address details etc.)
5. Additional freely definable information (detailed drawings, notes, references etc.)
6. A complete interior elevation with dimensioning
Plan layouts can be configured. It is also possible to select the paper format used when generating the plans and whether they are to be presented in portrait or landscape format. The information in a production plan can also be split into several diagrams where required, for example, separate diagrams for the precast unit with structural component outline, reinforcements and built-in parts.