With the new developments in market trends, we are experiencing one of the biggest changes to the Architectural Engineering & Construction (AEC) industries. Building Information Modeling has significantly changed the way we work in terms of designing, documenting and constructing projects. It is a change in process, redeveloping standards, to involve an integrated workflow built on coordinated and reliable information about a project, from design to documentation, construction to operations.
By staying abreast of industry trends, our BIM Consultants are constantly benchmarking against local and global standards to develop all-rounded BIM Solutions which effectively develop the processes, people and systems, and improve the overall organization's performance, and in business sense, revenue.
Crown Systems (S) Pte Ltd provides a step-by-step approach with 8 key areas to help clients in BIM adoption. Our BIM-centric team of Consultants, Modelers, Coordinators and Trainers equip companies with customized solutions through knowledge transfer, to succeed in the increasingly competitive and changing industry. Upon completion, we ensure that our clients develop to be proficient in BIM and are independent in accomplishing future projects.
1. We provide a structured methodology to assess an organization's existing workflows for the integration of BIM strategies.
2. We plan out a training roadmap that enhances the capability development of an organization's workforce.
3. We propose state-of-the-art systems that around built around BIM to provide greater coordination and better accuracy.
By adopting BIM, architects, engineers, contractors, and owners can easily create coordinated, digital design information and documentation, use that information to accurately predict performance, outlook, and cost, and reliably deliver the project faster, more economically, with reduced environmental impact.
In a nutshell, Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Is a platform that provides control on Project Development Life Cycle
- Is a methodology process of generating and managing design data
- 3-D, real-time, dynamic building modeling solution to increase productivity in building design and construction
- Allows stakeholders to explore, exchange and share projects key functional characteristics digitally before it is built.
- Team members can identify and resolve problems early in design phase
Why Crown Systems?
- Proven Track Record for BIM Implementation with majority of top main contractors
- Long term support and partnership commitment
- Authorised Autodesk Training & Certification Centre
- Professional Trainers and consultants with vast experience
BCA will mandate electronic submissions in BIM format for architectural, structural and M&E plans for building works for regulatory approval by 2015, starting with architectural e-submissions in 2013.
Are you BIM ready yet? Call us now. Maximize BCA's BIM Funding which help construction companies defray productivity investments.
For more information on our hassle-free BIM Solutions Package, contact Crown Systems at
or 6588 2378.